Sustainable Development Council Joins The Social Impact Investment and Sustainability 2022 Annual Conference (www.siisc.org), co-organized by the Social Impact Investment and Procurement Foundation (SIIP-UN), the S.T.A.R.S. Foundation, World Green Organisation, Caixin Global and the Steering Committee of the Global Carbon Neutral Action, and with the support of the United Nations systems, will be held on April 23rd-24th, 2022 (Saturday and Sunday), streaming online worldwide/or on-site in Hong Kong, focusing on the theme of “Solidarity and Action in a Changing Landscape: Social Impact Investment toward ⬩ Carbon Neutrality ⬩ ESG ⬩ Metaverse” with keynote speakers including.
- Ban Ki-moon, former Secretary-General of the United Nations, and
- Dr. Jan Mattsson, former UN Under Secretary-General, and
- Yukio Hatoyama, 93rd Prime Minister of Japan,
- Wang Shi, Chairman of Vanke Foundation
- Yang Yuanqing, Chairman and CEO of Lenovo Group
and others international organisations, social enterprises, entrepreneurs, investors, scientists and the general public to discuss Impact Investment, Carbon Neutrality, ESG, Metaverse.
For Registration Visit: https://www.siisc.org/